Hajj Visa Requirements
The Ministry of Hajj Saudi Arabia has specified certain requirements of the application of Hajj visa and they must be fulfilled to avoid rejection or reapplication. The visa requirements for Hajj are listed below:
- Each applicant must have a passport with a validity of a minimum of 6 months. The passport needs to have at least two contiguous blank visa pages.
- One recent passport size colored photograph with white background. Make sure you are facing the camera straight while taking the picture as a side or angled views are not accepted.
- The Hajj Application form, filled with blue or black ink or printed out must be submitted. The form must have a signature and stamp from the traveling agency that you are applying through.
- A non-refundable return ticket with confirmed bookings needs to be owned by the applicant.
- Women who are below 45 years of age are not allowed to travel for Hajj without a Mahram. Therefore, ladies are required to provide the proof of relationship with the Mahram along with the application form. However, the women older than 45 years may travel with a group without being supervised by the Mahram; in this case, NOC is required from husband, brother or son permitting her to travel under the specified group.
- The male member who is serving as a Mahram for other family members must provide his complete information on the form, mentioning the name of his spouse, children or the relatives that are traveling along. The copy of marriage certificate and the birth certificates of children must be attached to the application form (in English or Arabic language).
- The vaccination certificate of Meningitis and ACYW135 is required. For the infants and the children up to 15 years of age, a vaccine proof of polio and meningitis needs to be attached with the application form. Children who are over 15 years of age need to have the same vaccinations as adults.
- Visa will not be granted to any applicant who is under 18 years of age unless accompanied by the family.
- Documented proof of legal residence status is required if you are a non-citizen of the country you are applying from.
- Two cashier checks including the name and the passport number, payable to ‘Unified Agents Office’ in Jeddah for pilgrimage services, should be provided by each pilgrim. Children between 7 to 15 years of age are required to pay half the fee, whereas the children under 7 years do not need to pay any fee. Make a call at 0203 02626 51 (UK) to know the amount of fee you are supposed to pay.
- If the pilgrim is a convert, an attested Islamic Certificate issued by the Islamic center should be provided.
Do not hesitate to make us a call for any further questions you have. Our experienced agents are at your service to answer your queries and concerns.